The Ryobi R18PD3-215GZ Cordless Combi Drill is ideal for drilling wood, metal, masonry, plastic, plasterboard, ceramic and tiles. A combi drill has 3 functions; drill, hammer drill and screwdriver. The hammer mode adds additional impact force for drilling hard materials such as concrete, brick and stone – perfect for installing curtain rails, TV brackets, shelving and outdoor lights. The 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque providing versatility between different applications and materials. The torque settings allow you to drive screws flush each time for a better finish, whilst the LED light makes it ideal for work in poorly lit areas. A ratcheting chuck improves bit grip strength, making this tool compatible with all standard drilling and screw driving bits up to 13mm. The integrated bit storage clip keeps the included double-ended (flat head/Pozi) bit stored on the tool and close at hand. This starter kit includes two 1.5Ah ONE+ lithium-ion batteries and a charger. Check out our huge range of ‘Bare Tools’, which are a great value way to expand your ONE + collection. All ONE+ batteries and chargers are compatible with all ONE+ tools & a 3-year warranty is included across the ONE+ range.
Tools & Home improvement
Ryobi R18PD3-215GZ 18 V ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill Starter Kit (2 x 1.5 Ah)
- 18V Cordless Combi Drill ideal for drilling in masonry, wood, plastic and metal, as well as driving screws
- A ratcheting chuck improves bit grip strength, making this tool compatible with all standard drilling and screwdriving bits up to 13mm
- A 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque to match different materials and applications
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time for a perfect finish
- Includes 2x Ryobi ONE+ 1.5Ah batteries and a charger, compatible with over 100 other Ryobi one+ tools for the home and garden